Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chespin Crochet Plush



So happy I finally finished this guy! What a cutie, right? I can't wait for the new games, I still don't know who I want for my starter though! More pictures and info after the break.



Chespin is over a foot tall and I've been working furiously on him since the announcement, using nearly all my free time. But it was well worth it to finally finish him! The pattern is available for sale in my etsy store here and also on Ravelry here (it is cheaper on this site!). The pattern is quite detailed with lots of tips to help you make the plush correctly. 

I'm about 80% done with my next Pokemon plush (it's been 80% done for months now lol) so I guess I should get around to finishing it! I'll post that next pattern for free when it's completed. Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! He is soooo cute!!!!!!!!! Going to make him right away! :)

    ReplyDelete