Monday, April 9, 2012

Where to find Pokemon Crochet Patterns

If you're looking for Pokemon patterns here are some of the places I go to get them. I'll try to update this often and I know it's not a complete list, if you know of any I've missed I'd love to hear about them!




This first link is an impressive list compiled on DeviantArt and is pretty comprehensive, set up Pokedex style so it's easy to find the pattern you want. I've found this one super helpful!
Link

This blogger has similarly grouped together tons of patterns, Pokedex style, this one appears to be updated more often!
Link

I have to say I *love* this blog, she's just starting out but her Snivy pattern is absolutely perfect! I hope to be this good someday! I can't wait to see more from her in the future ^_^ (and if you make her Snivy with two strands of worsted yarn instead of one, it comes out life size! So cute!!)
Amigurumi K & C

Wolfdreamer has absolutely lovely patterns, and a ton of them too! She's the one who got me into crocheting Pokemon ^_^

This blogger wants to crochet every Pokemon there is,I admire her determination! She updates quite often and has patterns for some of the newer Pokemon too
Kat's Creations

She makes lots of cute Pokemon patterns for a wide variety of Pokemon, I need to make her Slowpoke soon, it's so cute!
Nanette Crochet

Lots of crochet patterns as well as cross stitch patterns for pretty much every Pokemon! You could use those to make blankets with your favorite Pokemon as well! Just use the cross stitch pattern as a blanket pattern instead! I really want to make a quilt-like blanket with my favorite pokemon someday ^_^
Crochet Fanatic

Very cute patterns including hard to find ones like Togepi!
Tiffany Can Crochet


No comments:

Post a Comment