Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hi!

Hi everyone, I'm creating this blog to share any crochet patterns I make. I've loved making all the patterns everyone else has created and I thought it would be nice to give back. They'll likely be all Pokemon patterns and I hope you'll like them. I've never made patterns before so let me know if you have any trouble! I'd love to make new friends and I'd love to trade in HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, and White versions. I've been crocheting for the better part of 10 years and I've loved pokemon for even longer, so the two are a natural combination! Hope you enjoy the patterns and thank you for visiting!
~Kim

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Pokemon crochet family. Love your Joltik. Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's a wonderful comment coming from you, I adore all your patterns! You always manage to get them to look just perfect! I hope I can continue to improve and make better patterns in the future ^_^

      Delete
  2. I saw your stuff on Deviantart and fell instantly in love with them. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I just started on the pansage pattern, my kids are so excited. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words! ^_^ I'll do my best to continue making lots of cute patterns, I hope your kids enjoy Pansage!

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and I have to say, that I absolutely love your patterns <3 I totally want to make the Joltik, it looks super adorable =D I bookmark your blog and hope to see a lot more awesome Pokemon patterns soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind comment! I hope you have fun making the Joltik! I'm currently working on some patterns, hopefully I'll finish soon. We just moved so I'm a little behind on my crocheting, thank you for your patience and support! ^_^

      Delete